Hi, everyone!

Welcome to the start of the new school year. I am excited about the many great activities and learning experiences the students will be involved with this year. 

Our first trip of the year will be a camping trip to Horne Lake Caves on September 27 and 28.
I will need parents to drive with us for the trip and help with the camping.  I will be sending home a permission slip and detailed information early next week. If you are interested in coming on the trip please let me know. 


I will be having a parent information evening on Tuesday, October 3 at 6:30.  At that meeting I will chat with you about class routines, expectations and school subject areas.  It will also give you a chance to ask me any questions you might have about the class.


Please feel free to phone me at home or email me if you have a question or concern about your child.  My phone number is 250-537-4962 and my email is jlightfoot@sd64.bc.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment